• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doublesided Adhesive for install of active cooler?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

I got a thermalright active mem cooler and i completly f*cked up the install of it. since there were no instructions, i had no clue how to get the adhesive sticker thingy correctly onto the memory modules and before i knew it, both ends of the adhesive touched eachother, turning into something that is impossible to undo. i had to throw away the other strip too because of another um.... mishap.. anywho, i have the active mem cooler but i do not have anything to stick it to the memory with. what type of stuff do you suggest that i purchase that is safe to use to stick onto memory modules? Thanks for the input.

Do you think they will have this stuff at a store like best buy or comp usa cause i dont wanna pay 2.50 for the stuff and then end up paying like triple for the shipping. can you get this stuff in stores?

No idea there are no stores like those near where I live.
I did see someone post once that fry's had the thermaltake heat spreaders for like $6.00 or something, maybe that would be cheaper than paying shipping if you have a fry's where you live.

Back