• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jab-Tech First time ordering from them

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

Heard great things from them so i ordered some new tubing and case fan, order placed 2:08 pm order completed 2:38 pm with tracking number :)

pretty fast, they had best prices for fan and tubing, also mentioned i heard about them through ocf :)

Jab-Tech is a great company to order from. I have ordered parts from them on a few occasions, and every transaction has gone perfectly. Everything is reasonably priced, and in most cases much cheaper than everyone else. Their shipping is quite fast, and is not too expensive. I have had no problems ordering from them, and having a rep here also helps in case there are issues.

I've never had the opportunity to order from them, but I did ask a question of Jab-Tech (the OCF member) and he was very quick to respond with a knowledgeable answer. They were out of stock when I had to order the product in question, but I would have no reservations ordering from them.

Sidewinder Computers also has superb customer service. Petras does as well for that matter. Those three all get two thumbs up IMHO.

I've never had the opportunity to order from them, but I did ask a question of Jab-Tech (the OCF member) and he was very quick to respond with a knowledgeable answer. They were out of stock when I had to order the product in question, but I would have no reservations ordering from them.

Now if only we could convince him to give us an OCF discount. :p

Jabtech is top notch, I've heard nothing but good things... Not sure if they'd offer discounts for OCF members, as their margins are likely very slim in order to compete in this segment.

They are a vendor I've had in mind for possible partnership opportunities, tho that hasn't been pursued.

Jab-tech is my primary "go-to" store for cooling and fan needs because he is the closest to me of Jab-tech, Sidewinder Computers and Petra's Tech Shop. All 3 companies offer extraordinary customer service and are about the only places I look for my cooling and fan needs. And I love the fact that John (jabtech) is an active member here on the forums, which is a big plus in my book over Sidewinder and PTS. I just ordered an Apogee XT from him a few weeks ago and John dropped me a reply back before shipping out the order telling me of a mobo compatibility problem with the original release XT blocks and some mobo's and that he could ship me an original or I could wait for the revised version that gave extra clearance. I decided to wait on the revised model and just received the new block today. He didn't have to tell me about this compatibility issue before he shipped but he was nice enough and smart enough to tell his customers of the potential problem. :thup:

I just ordered tubing and fans from Jab-Tech as well. Shipping price was good, good price on the HW too.

Not happy with fedex though, first negative experience I had with them (crushed box, and they had it 1AM saturday morning "out for delivery" and it arrived at my house 5PM Monday :s

Jab-Tech is great though, I will definitely use them again. (Next time will change my address so it goes through the local fedex center and not one near philly)

Happy birthday, John! :thup:

Neuromancer, I just recently had my first bad experience with Fedex myself too, but not with my order from Jab-tech. I had ordered a watch from walmart.com and they shipped it Fedex Home and it got to a town about 100 miles from my house, then they shipped the package to New Jersey and crushed the package.:mad: I had to get in touch with Walmart and get them to ship me another watch because of the Fedex package monkeys.:bang head

I am actually getting ready to order a rad, res, tubing, and fittings, as I have the funds available. I am going to be ordering from Jab-Tech, since I have checked prices at SW's and PTS as well, and J-T has the lowest prices, and I have ordered from them a couple times. The last order was a TR SI-97A, which I was almost expecting to be OOS, since it was discontinued very shortly before I ordered it.

Happy Birthday JT!! :thup::bday:

I love J-T but one thing I recommend to John. Expand your Inventory! I hate buying things from your competitors

I love J-T but one thing I recommend to John. Expand your Inventory! I hate buying things from your competitors

I know I know, we did move a couple months ago to a bigger place.. And we are constantly getting new products.. I have 10 or 15 products that need adding to site that are instock.. Plus more new Bitspower fittings arriving soon.. Also just placed first order for Watercool blocks.. So there is plenty happening on the new products front.

Package came today, well packed tubing everything but the fan is completely dead :'(

will put in support ticket from his sig :)

submitted ticket, tried fan on motherboard, with adapter, doesnt even spin. Scythe Slip Stream fan :(

Customer Support is amazing!!!

john thanks a lot your awesome!

Last edited:
Package came today, well packed tubing everything but the fan is completely dead :'(

will put in support ticket from his sig :)

submitted ticket, tried fan on motherboard, with adapter, doesnt even spin. Scythe Slip Stream fan :(

Customer Support is amazing!!!

john thanks a lot your awesome!

Weird, I had a similar issue with some slipstreams I ordered recently. ran for a couple of days, then kaput.. Chalked it up to bad luck.. Didn't even think of asking John for a refund, considering the deal I got on the open box Prolimatech.

hmm weird well he will ship me out a new one tomorrow so it's all taken care of, great customer support, very fast! i don't mind waiting for fan, ordered new hdd from newegg should come tomorrow so i wanted to add a new front fan to my case since the stock one is pretty bad :p

i will buy from them again, great prices and ship fast :D

just quick update, got my fan today to replace the DOA fan and everything is great, jab-tech pretty awesome.

thanks a lot john really appreciate what you did :D ^_^

Back