• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oblivion (elder scrolls) - help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diaz

I'm begining the game. I have closed the first gate, and taken the heir to the cloudy castle, and now I am in the imperial city looking for the guy who will help me find the amulet.

My issue is that the red arrow that points towards the next objective is stuck at Kvarch. Even though my quest has long passed that area, it always points there. Is there a way to change its location to my next quest?

-D

Did you clear out all the deadra from Kvatch after closing the gates? That is, entering the city and finding the count.

I'll go back and take a look... but I had to kill them to get the captains approval to let people free from the chapel. The heir wouldnt follow me until i helped slay all the deadra.

Can you remember what the active quest is?

I think it is the finding of some person in the college/university at the imperial city. If it is not, how do I make it active quest?

In the menu, there are five tabs.

Local map, global map, current quest, active quests and quest history

Go to active quests and select your quest of choice.

In the menu, there are five tabs.

Local map, global map, current quest, active quests and quest history

Go to active quests and select your quest of choice.

Thanks, this must be it... I had to find 2 places without the arrow, it yes it sucks to run around for an hour lol..

-D

This is the part when random Oblivion gates open throughout the world?

I hated that so much. :bang head

Walking around, walking around, and out of nowhere the sky turns red and deadra attacks you. How fun.

This is the part when random Oblivion gates open throughout the world?

I hated that so much. :bang head

Walking around, walking around, and out of nowhere the sky turns red and deadra attacks you. How fun.

But it sure is nice being able to get an unlimited number of those magic stone things at the end of the level and make nice items. Like for example, multiple items that give you 25% damage resistance and 25% resistance to cold, fire, or lightning. 75% minimum armor ftw!

Please stay In Topic! The OP asked a question about Oblivion only! I don't see why you have to bring out Fallout 3 in this thread?! If you like or have comments about Fallout 3, make your own thread please!

LandShark
Super Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Back