• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bayonetta early demo access 360 tonight!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I live in South Korea and saw this game for sale (Japanese import) for $100 yesterday... had to pass. Will wait for the larger release in January. Wouldn't mind picking up the demo though, the game looks pretty tight.

EDIT: Just tried the link and gave me an error: only available for USA and Canada residents. Obviously recognizing my IP as from Korea. Guess I'm out in the cold on this one. :shrug:

Last edited:
The demo has been on Japanese PSN for like three weeks.

I like it... but it's got one hell of a learning curve.

Not till i believe the 15th then i will know if i got a code or not. The thing to get a key didn't open till about 11 am eastern time. I was at lunch using the shipping area's computer checked and bam it was their lol

I had been checking every hour since 12 am midnight that day lol. setting my alarm can't help it i'm a sucker for beta's and early demos lol.

Did you get the demo, rumbl3? Impressions or opinions? Like rainless mentioned, looks like the learning curve could be quite steep.

I'm pretty sure once you learn the particularly complicated control scheme... it's probably a hell of a lot of fun.

Hell, I think it would've been easier to play as a Wii game.

It's similar to No More Heroes in a lot of ways... it kinda plays like No More Heroes without a Wiimote.

Yeah shes got two handguns one on each leg and two in her hands? Isn't she supposed to be a "bullet witch" or something lol Don't know to much about the game i just seen that Famitsū rated it perfect score on 360, not that they are the final word but i'm guessing i can count that as it's a really good game lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famitsū#Perfect_scores

I'm pretty sure once you learn the particularly complicated control scheme... it's probably a hell of a lot of fun.

That sounds about right. HERE is some info about the game itself.

After watching some gameplay footy on YouTube, looks like the combat may be similar in style to God of War... not such a bad thing imo.

EDIT: A LOT of comparison to Devil May Cry series floating around this game, which makes sense due to the connection with Hideki Kamiya. Never played any of them, so that comparison doesn't really mean anything to me :/

Last edited:
Code has been taken by a lucky ocfer! regular demo release comes dec 3rd i believe i will post back on here let anyone know what i think fo the game.
Got a extra code if anyone wants it first come first serve. Pm your email and please only if your going to actually play the demo lol i know some of you MW2 people will say yes! and then go back to frying brain for the next two weeks on mw2 forgettign about this.

Last edited:
I just had to say.....

THIS GAME IS F'ING AMAZING! I mean just completely took me by suprise. I was thinking ahh it will be another DMC with some new features. But game is just awesome pure awesomeness. So good i usually do not buy games like this i rent them i actually think im going to preorder this one. Just amazing.

I just had to say.....

THIS GAME IS F'ING AMAZING! I mean just completely took me by suprise. I was thinking ahh it will be another DMC with some new features. But game is just awesome pure awesomeness. So good i usually do not buy games like this i rent them i actually think im going to preorder this one. Just amazing.

Glad to hear that its living up to some of the previews that I've read online. Screens and footy look amazing. Glad that it plays as well as it looks. Will definitely have to snag the demo when its out on general release. Sorry that I missed that chance for a demo code from you rumbl3, can wait a couple weeks 'til the general release anyways.

Well I got to play the demo some on the 360....it's definitely a fast moving game. Game pace wise it feels like it should be a button masher but there is a combat system and you can tell that the crazy moves she's doing are related to your input. The graphics on the 360 version are awesome! And butter smooth framerates....but there's so much going on and the camera is pulled back enough you don't really notice the detail except in the particle effects and cut scenes. If your a fan of 3rd person beat 'em up's you'll like this game.

Back