• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]HD 5870 BIOS Flashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sno.lcn

Senior2 Member
HD 5870 BIOS Flashing
by mgoode

I received my spanking new XFX 5870 from Newegg.com. I really don't have vendor preference and as these cards are in high demand you have to take what you can get. The only issue with the stock XFX card and most other brands for that matter is the BIOS clock limits set by the manufacturer. This article describes how I changed this to overclock it.

Click here to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
sno.lcn

This one got picked up by madshrimps.be, which is sending a bit of traffic to us today:
http://madshrimps.be/

Note that we haven't started doing any press releases yet, so mgoode I'd take this as a compliment that they picked up your stuff on their own. :thup:

I will take it as a compliment to myself and OCforums! And Thanks to everyone for the comments!

Last edited:
Back