• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GSkill.....lousy customer service so far.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vito

Anyone else find dealing with this company problematic?

1. I've been trying to get these asshats to reply back to countless e-mails about a simple request for an RAM number so that I may return 4 sticks of DDR2 memory.
Filed out their official request form....e-mailed it. Waited...1, 2 days....a week now.

2. Then I go to their online user's forum to vent and ask why.......but have to wait until I'm approved by the moderators as a user who has post privileges:shrug:

3. Finally, yesterday I get an e-mail reply that says...." Please give me your RMA # so I can check status".
Hey braincell lacking comrade...I NEVER got the g-dam RMA number in the first place!!!! That's what my e-mail request was for if you would have read it.

Here I am with over $300.00 worth of bad mem sticks, a non usable rig, along with 2 weeks of burned up time wasted trying to get simple replies back.

Who's running the RMA dept........11 year old kids?

:rain:

Do they have a phone number that you can call?

You may want to check the model of RAM you have on newegg, a lot of times they respond to the poor ratings with a way to contact them, check there.

Do they have a phone number that you can call?

You may want to check the model of RAM you have on newegg, a lot of times they respond to the poor ratings with a way to contact them, check there.

Well I called the number listed on the site.
That seems to do the trick.
Or they were watching this thread:clap:

Got the RMA # finally.

Back