• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uber large gaming surface?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tinymouse2

OK so I currently have a small mouse mat but I want bigger. My desk surface feels actually pretty nasty so I want something that's about 115cm by 70cm

I'm planning for it to go under my mouse, keyboard,monitor and speakers.

I just don't know where to look. www.overclockers.co.uk only do mouse mats and gaming surfaces up to 32cmx27cm which is WAY to small.

So are there any extra extra large gaming surfaces? I just want something to hold everything in place which means I can use my current mouse mat on-top of the gaming surface (probably what I will do regardless, I have a high quality mouse mat at the moment.)

Thanks for any links or info you can give me.

90x45
That's plenty big enough for me I guess =P

But ouch... was hoping the cost would be under 30 quid =(
38 quid isn't that much money but that's a weeks worth of food for 2 of us (at uni here)

Ah well thanks for the VERY quick reply

+1 EarthDog (you seem to be helping me out a lot! thank you so very much!)

could try to goto a craft-type store in the area and check around for something like a rubberish mat..would probably be cheaper, but not as pretty

if you just want a normal cloth mousepad type surface, the magic the gathering playmats work great and are really big, they generally have neat designs too if you like like fantasy. I got mine for $8.

wow i was going to ask the exact same question!

i have a huge desk and need a large mousemat...like 100x70cm or something ^^ sometimes ebay has some large ones.

Back