• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wolfking Trooper mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

I picked this mouse up at Fry's around a month ago for 10bux. Thought it would be a good mouse for the bench'r puter.
I've been using a Microsoft X8 wireless mouse for gaming lately. But for some reason the X8 doesn't seem to get along with my mousepad. So just for spit and giggles I hooked up the Wolfking.
Gotta tell ya, it's a pretty smooth running mouse. It's not made for small hands. It's big. And it's light. Some reviews say it feels fragile. I don't think so. It feels light.
It's got 800, 1000, and 2200 dpi. And a multi-shot option button. Where you click the left forefinger button and it automatically triggers off 1, 2, or I think 3 shots. I haven't played around with that too much yet.
If you see it "on-sale" for cheap, give it a try(if you have big hands or like a big mouse). But I wouldn't spend on what Fry's wants for it now, 50 bux. http://www.frys.com/product/5702542?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Back