• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CCC 9.11 install problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flaughert

Registered
Decided to upgrade to the 9.11 CCC, but every time i try to run it it gets to just before the end of installing catalyst install manager and the computer just shutsdown and reboots. It doesn't install any of it and i've tried multiple times:bang head. I'm currently using CCC 9.8 on WIN XP PRO 32bit. Can anyone help me get this installed, I'm running everything on stock clocks so i don't think thats the issue.

you service patched up to SP3? .Net framwork updated to highest? I'm using 9.11 at home and im running a far less superior machine to yours.. but I've updated EVERYTHING else around the sametime.. try filehippo.com and download the update checker.. maybe you're missing something

Thanks, updating to service pack 3 did the trick. I just don't like auto update so i leave it off and never update anything really, just my main drivers every now and then. Thats why I upgraded to the CCC 9.11 just now.

I had a similar problem, except my computer BSOD'ed at the end of installation. I used driver cleaner pro and ccleaner to clear everything out.

What you need to do is install 9.10, then download the multi-language 9.11 and install that. at least thats what worked for me.

EDIT: *headdesk* i see you solved it already.

I'm having problems with the 9.11's as well. Does the AMD website have an archive secton where I can get the 9.10 officials back? Or am I going to have to use a 3rd party site to revert back to 9.10

Back