• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 4570 Mobile

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't, but i'll wait for an expert chime in with the final verdict.

Do you have -forcegpu ati_r700 under the advanced tab where it says additional parameters? Also a quick look at ATI's website should let us know if it can't fold for some reason. I have an HD3450 with 40 shaders folding at work....only 40!

GPU2.jpg

EDIT: according to ATI's site, you have 80 stream processors. Make sure you have the latest drivers then try those parameters above and let us know how that works for you.

Do you have -forcegpu ati_r700 under the advanced tab where it says additional parameters? Also a quick look at ATI's website should let us know if it can't fold for some reason. I have an HD3450 with 40 shaders folding at work....only 40!

GPU2.jpg

EDIT: according to ATI's site, you have 80 stream processors. Make sure you have the latest drivers then try those parameters above and let us know how that works for you.

I will try with that string.

GPU2.jpg

Seems to be working with that string. Thanks again.

Also by the way, what sort of performance do you get out of your 40 sp card?

For some reason it keeps failing to download the FAH core 11. Can someone give me a direct link to download the ATI version of Core 11 (I found a direct NV download).

Usually failure to download a core is a result of the firewall blocking the FAH servers. Have you tried disabling the firewall? Is your router open on port 80 or 8080?

I just set a gamefuel rule in the router to allow port 80 and 8080 for both TCP and UDP, I checked and Norton is not blocking the program either and I set it to allow the program as opposed to the default setting.

Still no joy.

I got ok for all except collection server1 which gave a broken link, collection server 4 gave a plain white page. All of the others said ok except of course the Pande page which was a regular webpage.

Hold up.....I thought you WERE the expert?! :p

Just because I have the blues does not make me an expert in everything.

I have not owned a single ATI card in the last 8 years...
(this is changing as I just ordered myself a 5870 ;) :burn:)

Just because I have the blues does not make me an expert in everything.

I have not owned a single ATI card in the last 8 years...
(this is changing as I just ordered myself a 5870 ;) :burn:)

Tell you what, I'll keep it for you so that your record can remain intact. It's the least I can do. :burn:

Back