• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

@ Fry's Electronics today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is a really good deal on that hard drive, cheaper then newegg's price and you don't have to wait for shipping.

If anybody happens to be near a Fry's I would love one of the $20 routers (if its the DI-625 or better.)

I could paypal you on friday...

If anybody happens to be near a Fry's I would love one of the $20 routers (if its the DI-625 or better.)

I could paypal you on friday...

its this one

D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N Router

How do you do this trick from your keyboard?

Find the 7 digit number at the bottom of every Fry's ad. Then go to the fry's website (remember you can't get the website to honor a newspaper ad) and put the 7 digit number in the search box. Usually it will come up with the item in question. Doesn't work on items not sold on the website, motherboard/cpu combo's and various other items. But usually it's good 98% of the time

Now if you werre really hungry I'd just buy you hamburger. You wouldn't even have to pay me on tuesday. But i'm not going to frys to buy you a router on your promise to pay me on friday. NO WAY.

Would have liked to get the Athlon II 630 and MSI DKA780G combo for $99, but money kinda tight and I didn't see the ad till this afternoon, so I'm sure that bdeal was sold out...

its this one

D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N Router

How do you do this trick from your keyboard?

Find the 7 digit number at the bottom of every Fry's ad. Then go to the fry's website (remember you can't get the website to honor a newspaper ad) and put the 7 digit number in the search box. Usually it will come up with the item in question. Doesn't work on items not sold on the website, motherboard/cpu combo's and various other items. But usually it's good 98% of the time

Now if you werre really hungry I'd just buy you hamburger. You wouldn't even have to pay me on tuesday. But i'm not going to frys to buy you a router on your promise to pay me on friday. NO WAY.

I accept your offer (and slight insinuation that my word is good for nothing): I'll be really hungry around lunch time tomorrow.

For those with no Fry's around , you may want to try the DIR-615 ($20 /free ship) at JandR http://www.jr.com/dlink-dir615-wireless-n-router/pe/DLK_DIR615/ .

Although its OOS atm , you can still order it now for the sale price and wait till they come back instock .

I just ordered one to stream some easy light media to my Blu player ; but I did do the Amazon checkout for better customer service/support if needed .

Last edited:
That Hitachi 1 TB drive is a 32 MB cache drive BTW, retail box so it includes screws, a SATA cable, and a 3-year warranty.

I accept your offer (and slight insinuation that my word is good for nothing): I'll be really hungry around lunch time tomorrow.

Well to me you are a stranger on the internet. Although those 9 stars are impressive. Come on by tomorrow. I'll fry you a burger.

BTW aren't you near a fry's in Chicago?

The Dlink DIR 615 is garbage. Look it up. I would gladly pay the $55 for a solid and moddable Linksys instead.

Back