Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Vendor Discussion
Vendor Discussion Likes and Gripes about Vendors. No Post Count.
Forum Jump

Cyber Monday? LOL

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 11-30-09, 10:40 AM Thread Starter   #1
dribblesnort

Cyber Monday? LOL

I'm looking for a pair of additional 24" monitors to run an Eyefinity setup. I looked at Newegg all weekend, and not a single one of the monitors they had on sale actually pivot to portrait mode. Walmart? Nope. SamsClub? Nope.

I'm not going to pay $100 more just for the ability to use portrait mode. That's about 5 whole gallons of stupid, right there.

Anyone know of a decent online store that sells a relatively affordable 24 inch monitor that's 1920x1200 and pivots and has DVI input?
dribblesnort is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 11-30-09, 11:07 AM   #2
petteyg359
Likes Popcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dribblesnort View Post
I'm looking for a pair of additional 24" monitors to run an Eyefinity setup. I looked at Newegg all weekend, and not a single one of the monitors they had on sale actually pivot to portrait mode. Walmart? Nope. SamsClub? Nope.

I'm not going to pay $100 more just for the ability to use portrait mode. That's about 5 whole gallons of stupid, right there.

Anyone know of a decent online store that sells a relatively affordable 24 inch monitor that's 1920x1200 and pivots and has DVI input?
Could get this and only spend $65 extra per screen
Or get this for $45 per screen

[GB ≠ GiB] [MB ≠ MiB] [kB ≠ kiB] [1000 ≠ 1024] [Giga ≠ gram] [Mega ≠ milli] [Kelvin ≠ kilo] [Byte ≠ bit]
"Apparently, Plaintiff believes that he could sue an egg company for fraud for labeling a carton of 12 eggs a “dozen,” because some bakers would view a “dozen” as including 13 items." - Western Digital 2006
Folding User Stats
petteyg359 is offline Folding Profile SETI Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 11-30-09, 11:33 AM Thread Starter   #3
dribblesnort

Quote:
Originally Posted by petteyg359 View Post
Could get this and only spend $65 extra per screen
Or get this for $45 per screen

Oh sure...go ahead and post a great solution why don't ya!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll head back to the egg and take a look at 24s with a thin lower bezel.
dribblesnort is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Vendor Discussion
Vendor Discussion Likes and Gripes about Vendors. No Post Count.