• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus asv133

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eh?

When i try to boot it up all it does its beeps 1 long beep and then shuts off. Ive tried 6 differnt sticks of ram, took eveyrthing out, and still the same thing. someone please help!

drdingo21,
Make sure that the CPU fan that you are using has a three pin connector. If it does, make sure that it gets up to speed right away or the onboard hardware monitor whihc detects fan speed, will keep the board from powering up. this happened on my board after a bios update that included clearing the CMOS. You'd think Asus would have a better beep code system.

This was a problem for me as well. What I did was switched the CPU HSF fan plug, which was 2 wire, with the one for the chipset fan, which has 2 wires. The F-FAN header is not detected in the bios.

I'm assuming you mean it's an A7V133 as an ASV133 does not even exist. :D Anyway, I once had this problem too. With my current heat sink and fan I don't connect it to the motherboard because that would be bad with how powerful this fan is. Just go into the BIOS and set "Check CPU Fan" (I think that's what it is called) to disabled.

well i took the motherboard out for a while and when i put it back in like 2 days agot it booted right up. dunno what the problem was

Back