• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with Overclocking please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

God's Poop

Hey so i have looked through the Bios and couldn't find anything related to FSB or Multiplier and such so i was wondering if there is a good program out there that can help OC instead.

I tried Easytune 5 and 6 both wouldn't let me tune my pc at all any help would be appreciated.
And btw i spent a few days reading my fair share of google results but havnt really gotten what i needed. Here are my specs

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/4/2009, 18:03:07

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: GA-MA69VM-S2

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM

Page File: 1343MB used, 15035MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

CPUID used to release a utility called clockgen for overclocking. It seems that they don't support it anymore, but since you have an older system you might give it a try, might work.

In order to increase the clock speed on that board, you'll need to increase the base HTT bus frequency (options are 200 - 500MHz).

Back