• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SPD Values

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RyanJC

spd_tables.jpg

According to this table, shouldn't I be able to run this memory at 666 MHz speeds at 1.5 volts? I have tried running at that voltage with those timings but its unstable. Are there any BIOS settings that would prevent me from running stable at 1.5 volts?

It seems like I can only get the memory stable at 1.7 volts which seem pretty high to me. Any negative effects of running high memory voltages?

SPECS:
Asus M4A78T-E
AMD Athlon II 620 @ 2.6 GHz
2 x 2 GB PC3-12800 Super Talent DDR3 (underclocked to 666MHz)

CPU-Z is either not reading the SPD timing tables correctly, or the SPD info. on the mudules was programmed incorrectly. Just curious as to why you're running the RAM underclocked at 1333MHz instead of the 1600MHz (8x DRAM multiplier) it's rated at?

Mainly because I don't want to run it at 1.9 volts. Nothing I do really requires that sort of speeds.

Im guessing he looked up the specs at the manufacturers website... .redduc has you covered... :)

Back