• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Devil May Cry 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aynjell

Anybody know what kind of DRM this game uses if any?

It's not on steam but only 9.99 on newegg and wouldn'tm ind picking it up if it wasn't laden down with obscure anti-piracy. So far I think I only have 3 drm infested games. :\

2 of which are from direct 2 drive and the only benefit I can find to buying them through them is the not needing CD's. Steam is still the better alternative.

The other is crysis. I'd like to keep my numbers low.

:chair:

I'm only one buyer, but I speak with my wallet. If it's DRM filled, I'll pass on playing it.

:argue:

I thought that game was pirated like crazy because there was no DRM?:eh?:

So a newegg copy may be alright. Steam adds what ever they add....

Always ****es me off when game publishers issue such a challenge (releasing a game with no drm) and we fail it miserably. I buy almost all games that come out drm free, still need to get stardock's stuff... :\

is DRM that large of an inconvenience?
i thought it was just the serial key/exe business with DRM.
i know with GRID you don't need CD keys or what not...i don't remember putting one in for GRID.

Devil My Cry 4 is AWESOME (and no: it doesn't have DRM). You might as well get it at that price.

Back