• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Textures and music that can be distributed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deed

I have been programming for awhile and was looking for a site where I can find music to use in a program that I will be selling along with random textures.

Could not really find a spot for this so I placed it here.

It would probably be better if you made your own. That way you can guarantee they'll be completely unencumbered. Otherwise, try Googling open source music and textures.

It would probably be better if you made your own. That way you can guarantee they'll be completely unencumbered. Otherwise, try Googling open source music and textures.

I have been doing most of my programming via phone and emailing it to my computer to test out at home lol. Picked up tons of overtime at work for the holidays and am running 20 hour work days and basicly have been living at work most of the time :/

I found a music site but nothing good for textures. Wonder if gimp would ever work on a phone lol.

You could pick up some old crappy textures from open source games. I'm thinking Open Arena, and World of Padman here, but they're pretty old, and may not be what you're looking for.

You could pick up some old crappy textures from open source games. I'm thinking Open Arena, and World of Padman here, but they're pretty old, and may not be what you're looking for.
That will work great actualy thanks... Graphic quality is not much as an issue aslong as the project works. I want to release a sellable 2-3 dollar version at first and then work on a graphics update later on anyways.

offtopic: does the tips and programming section work for anyone else? I can only see stickys

Back