• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg: OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD $339 and $309 A/R

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hehe - I might buy one (or two) myself just for kicks.. SSDs are noice!!!! :D

So tempted, but I already have an Intel SSD which has performed flawlessly. If I didn't have one already, I would be all over this one..

Now searching for justification that I need it anyway... :)

Last edited:
I almost did it, I had it in my shopping cart. But I could not justify another $300 purchase ontop of my recent spree. MY 2x74g raided raptors will have to do for now.

I was in the same boat Krag - had a couple added in there plus a nice dual 2.5" caddy. I stopped short though as I'm very happy with my Intel drive and they're supposed to release new models in Q2.

sadly, I think that is actually full blown retail, or what they are supposed to sell for anyway. I think I am going to wait till I can find an intel 80 for 225 then get mine

I was in the same boat Krag - had a couple added in there plus a nice dual 2.5" caddy. I stopped short though as I'm very happy with my Intel drive and they're supposed to release new models in Q2.

I bet you could easily sell each of those Intels for $100 a pop....

A buyer is right here. :thup:

Whenever I do buy more SSDs, the intel is going in one of my laptops fo' sho!

I wish it was the 160GB intel that was on sale. I'd be all over that! For some reason I have a lot more faith in Intel's SSDs compared to others.. No idea why though; guess with Intel you expect a quality product.

Probably will see a good drop on the Vertex line soon, now that Vertex Turbo is out.

Last edited:
Back