• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MW2 make you feel sick?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jmh547

I swear I am going crazy but every time I play MW2 for more than 30 minutes I start to feel half sick to my stomach. MW2 is the only game this has every happened to me, I can play MW, W@W, BF2, etc for hours on end with no problems. Anyone else have this happen to them?

maybe its the perpective

maybe its the perspective. Try playing as an elemental. They are closer to the ground.

It has an absurdly low FOV setting, and a lot of screen bobbing. I'd say those are your issues.

To counteract low FOV, try sitting further back from your monitor. IIRC, there might be FOV hacks out there as well. :shrug:

noice

lol good one hardin :)
remember when people thought mw2 meant modern warfare2? ya people being wrong is funny

The FoV was set up for consoles where you sit much much farther way from the screen. Unfortunatly you can't change it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I get long term sickness playing this game, it kinda makes my head spin and I feel lightheaded at the same time? I have it on 360, I didn't think it was the game at first, but now you've mentioned it as well... I feel really ill right now... funny thing is, I'm rarely ever ill :/

You can be the only one calling it that, but the rest of us call it mw2.

And those of us who played Mechwarrior 2 and aren't ruined with terrible games will not. We'll call Mechwarrior 2, MW2. Of course once I got used to it, I stopped scratching my head at the recent insurgence of an insanely old dos game... but yeah.

Seriously guys, this abbreviation argument in every Modern Warfare 2 thread is getting old. There are ALWAYS going to be people who will use MW2 for MechWarrior 2. Fact is, both games contain the same initials. Call me cynical and pessimistic [you'd be right], but at this point it's just post count padding. I may be assuming too much, but it should be pretty obvious if a thread is about MW2 or MW2.

[See what I did there? Take that :clap:]

People were using SC for Supreme Commander...when SC is forever linked to StarCraft. That's downright unholy. ;)

Back