• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sweet peripheral bundel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
204 and the mouse with keyboard not even wireless :p yuck:shrug:
Some of us greatly prefer wired mice, and even then, features/comfort are much more important anyway.

Anyway, I think for this bundle in particular, you likely can get equivalent/better parts individually cheaper.

I've read way too many posts about Razer mice failing. I'll stick with Logitech :)

I have a Razer diamondback mouse and it's one of the worst mice I have ever used. It hasn't failed, but the design is extremely bad and it feels very clunky. The sensitivity leaves much to be desired also.

And this crap? :shrug:

I bet one of those buttons will go bad. :rain:

Attachments

• naga02aug19.jpg
    naga02aug19.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 215
I use the Razer Lachesis and the Razer Lycosa and have no problems from either one. I have had my Lachesis for over 2 years now and I love. I like the feel, the speed and the design.

I have a Razer diamondback mouse and it's one of the worst mice I have ever used. It hasn't failed, but the design is extremely bad and it feels very clunky. The sensitivity leaves much to be desired also.

And this crap? :shrug:

I bet one of those buttons will go bad. :rain:

That's such an ugly mouse. I do not usually base my opinions of products on aesthetics (Functionality is far more important) but that thing is just too grotesque to ignore. One review even said it emitted enough heat for the guy's hand to sweat, yuck.

Oh let me just share my input on my worst mouse input(GET IT HAHAHAHA, no =/ )
Creative Fat4lity 2020 gaming mouse, that thing is so horrible

Back