• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Network CPU Temp monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD_OCER

I am setting up the first of my two new Core i7's, and want to be able to monitor the CPU temp remotely.

Is there any program out there that can do this easily?

Right now I am using Real Temp version 3.40 and it has the ability to log to a csv file, and I could use that to monitor. But that would require a lot of work. There is no sense in re-inventing the wheel, if a solution already exists.

BTW, it is on a regular SMP wu (1920 pointer) at the moment and doing about 3 minutes per frame for ~9000 ppd at 3.6Ghz. Is that normal?

Right now I am using Real Temp version 3.40 and it has the ability to log to a csv file, and I could use that to monitor. But that would require a lot of work. There is no sense in re-inventing the wheel, if a solution already exists.

Can Real Temp read from a csv file? If so then share the file over the network and read it from another copy of Real Temp.

Your using Windows right? If you were on Linux I would have a few ideas.

Back