• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm back guys!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

Hey guys!!! I'm back from Afghanistan and ready to get my fold on!! :cool: I currently only have my "Folding Rig" going right now, but I plan to get my Main rig up and going within the next week. According to Fahmon, I'm on par for ~12,000 PPD from this machine. Once I add my i7 machine and my 5970, I'm sure I'll be cranking out the WU's :D Merry Christmas everyone!

-Dave

I believe you'll be here for the OCAU overtake on or about January 19th, then.

Thanks for your service, welcome back, and merry Christmas, Dave.

Thanks so much for your service Dave. I should fire up a couple in your name as an extra thanks. Long weekend coming....

Glad to have you back from the "Stan" Dave! Thank you for serving our Country. :salute:

Semper fi

foldon.gif

Semper Fi Dave! :welcome: back! I was one of the few that spent my entire time in the Marines at Camp Pendleton, aside from Penascola for MOS school. Glad you made it back safely.:beer::thup:

Hey guys!!! I'm back from Afghanistan and ready to get my fold on!! :cool: I currently only have my "Folding Rig" going right now, but I plan to get my Main rig up and going within the next week. According to Fahmon, I'm on par for ~12,000 PPD from this machine. Once I add my i7 machine and my 5970, I'm sure I'll be cranking out the WU's :D Merry Christmas everyone!

-Dave

Welcome back Dave! :salute: And Merry Christmas!

Ditch that old FahMon program... I've cooked up something better while you've been gone. I call it HFM.NET.

Welcome back Dave. We'll have to get that i7 cranking out the -bigadv WUs for another 25,000 ppd (hopefully you have 6 GB of ram). Sadly the 5970 isn't a great folder yet. We're waiting on the GPU3 client to fix that.
Thanks for you service.
:beer: (Christmas Spirit)
Merry Christmas.

Thank you for the warm welcome home reception guys. I'm greatly humbled. Thanks for the link harlam. I'll go check it out :) And yep Chasr, I have 6GB of RAM :D I read about the -bigadv WU's. What is different about them? More complex, larger, etc than a normal big WU? So far, I've chipped in ~ 3500 points :) Feels good to fold again! I'd like to break the 2M mark sometime early next year! lol JLK03F150, you don't have to do that buddy :)

Back