• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Milestones Jan31 2002

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

These are as of 10PM EST I dropped the 25 milestone from the list. I had a hard enough time finding everyone who topped 50 since the last update 11 days ago. Sorry for that, but this will give you something more to shoot for. Once again. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Topping 1000 -
jetmech 1162.3
flounder43 1155.6
robjustice 1055.3
azhari 1039.1
Gator 1033.8
fightingpiper 1017.1

Crossing over 500 are -
muddocktor 597.5
TheKehoe 591
KFB 586
zealot9 534.29
nihili 530.3
belorsch 514
BigBlockk 501.2

Leaping 250 we have -
donny_paycheck 383.9
rollout 322.2
hooziewhatsit 305.7
nilesh 288.7
Jeff_Rennert 283.2
dagwood70 270.4
Shadow 265.2
Rezman5 263.9
IdeaMagnate 262.3
stymee 261.1
Arthur_Liberman 255.7
Jeniva 254.1
SilverClaw 251.4

Making it above 100 are -
ColdMiser 143
Slick306 134.2
Kickin_Wing 132.4
J37X 129.7
tksmitty 126.3
David 124.5
AnC-IronGland 119.1
Sokkan 117
ThePunkGeek 106.5
Gwynethh 102.2
Blake_Loring 100.6

Coming in at over 50 we have -
**Gandalf 88**
Gersen 87.3
Oomps 84.7
Malakai_ 79.5
Mike_O'Konski 79.3
Mikerody 78.6
plague 77.7
a1onso 77.3
Crazy_Fly 76.27
Tismedt 74
With_him_ 70.2
Ottoman 62
Bullitt_ 61
www.overclockers.com_Placid 60.4
Klownin79 60.4
Gersen 58.1
Pauldogg 57.6
Steve_Collins 57
Jed_Hagan 56.6
Josh_Deupree 56
PC0002 54.2
FLYFISHER 54.7
Monster_of_Rock 52.8
Menardsguy 52
mattmo_dude 51
Alex19191 50.6

Bartender!! It's too warm out for the end of January...We need snow!! 63 :beer: Please.
Fold On :burn:

Last edited:
Ebola said:
bartender its below zero. pour me a strong one.

I think Flounder drank all of the strong ones on New Years Eve ;)

The cold weather must be on its way then :) It was 55F today. I just want snow. ahh. the weatherman says the temps will drop on Sat and we'll have snow by Sunday :D

Ploaf,

It was 75 here today, I am expecting a blizzard in March.

I just wish the weather would make up its mind, either hot or cold.
:confused:

Was it that warm? I knew it was warm today. I was in Beaver, Alliquippa and Butler today and almost wished that I had shorts on. oh well, I want to go skiing at least once this year.

Down here in Louisiana, I've been going around in shorts for the last 2 weeks! I think I'm going to have to mow my grass already too.:confused: They just had a little front or something blow through this evening, feels like it is down in the low 60's to high 50's range.

yeppers!

It sure was that warm, drove by the bank on the way home and that thermometer said it was 75. I think this weekend it is supposed to return to normal. (whatever that is now) :D

okay, now that is weird.

We are having warmer weather up here than the south is down there.

Don't know about anybody else but I sure miss the snow now.

Woohoo.. I finally hit the big 250.. That was my goal for this month. Going to India on Feb 4 for 3 weeks.. Shutting down my PC's during that time, but I'll still have my friend's 1.4GHz TBird folding for me. I'll have internet access at the internet cafes around there and such, though.. So I might drop by.

Lot of milestones this time, good work guys. Fold on!

It was bound to happen sooner or later and this list was big enough to be the one. I missed someone :( Sorry about that.
Gandalf - Have another :beer: on me and congrats on hitting 88 when I did the list. :D

Ploaf said:
Was it that warm? I knew it was warm today. I was in Beaver, Alliquippa and Butler today and almost wished that I had shorts on. oh well, I want to go skiing at least once this year.

Congrats to everyone on their milestones :cool:

hey Ploaf you live fairly close to me, ever drive thru New Castle?

J37X said:

Congrats to everyone on their milestones :cool:

hey Ploaf you live fairly close to me, ever drive thru New Castle?

224 to 422 on the way to Butler yesterday right past Riley's Fun Spot and Sears and Walmart :D I lived in Poland till I grew up and moved out, but I'm still only about 10 minutes or so from the PA border. I don't get into town very much and mostly take the bypass around town on my way to somewhere else, usually Butler or Ellwood City.

Also, I think scoobieDoo and Dunga Bee live outside of Pittsburgh. I'm not sure who else is within driving distance though.

thats cool, i actually live outside of town, I'm always drivin thru Poland on the way to Boardman, usually to go to the mall or Movies8 :D . I'm always suprised how many ppl i run into on forums like this who are from the tri-state area

look at where i am from...man i remember that day in the 70s thet was fun for a while i was missing those nice summber days (well it was a spring day but close enough...)

It's been toasty cold here the last few days and we even got a few inches of snow. :D I love driving in the snow and it was blowing all over the place yesterday. Bad thing is my dad's fiance got hit by a 17 year old driver who thought he was Mario Andretti on the freeway. He got caught in a rut in the snow at 65 and spun out smashing the drivers side of her car. Then when she was on the side of the road waiting for the cops the other side of her car was hit by a hit and run driver. The car is only 3 or 4 months old :( Oh well, I still like driving in the snow and that's what insurance is for.

Back