• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Publishing an e-mail conversation to a blog in real time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soundfx4

Lets see...I believe this to be relevant to this section of the forums so if it isn't I do apologize and can assure you it was not my intention to post irrelevant questions.

I've been having an interesting (and mostly one sided) conversation recently in g-mail and I had thought that it could be quite interesting to have the conversation published on a blog, but manually doing it would be too much of a PITA for me and I'd eventually loose interest in publishing the conversation. I'm looking for a way for a blog entry to be created each time I either send a response or receive a response automatically so that I don't have to worry about loosing interest in this project. I feel like there has to be a means to do something like this but google searches have not been so helpful and I'm pretty much in the dark on this one :shrug: I'm open for any and all suggestions at this point. Thanks much :)

Yeah I just looked into it. This is what my cousin was telling me about :p I requested an invite but who knows how long that'll take :\ I think my cousin may still have some, I'll have to bug him lol

Send me a pm with your email and I can invite you... however i think the easiest way to do this is use a wordpress blog. Wordpress allows you to send blog posts to an email address that it checks and then posts that material.

Send me a pm with your email and I can invite you... however i think the easiest way to do this is use a wordpress blog. Wordpress allows you to send blog posts to an email address that it checks and then posts that material.

doh, I already requested one from google and received the invitation. It can't be helped, I didn't check back here until just now after all :p Thank you though :)

As far as wave goes, I do have it now, but as far as having the ability to publish to a website/blog I haven't quite figured out if you can, or how to do it. I'm still playing around with it though :bday:

Do you have google wave enabled on your google account? I know it has this feature.

After playing and looking around I can't figure out how to use this feature. Since you know about it, would you be so kind as tel explain how I can get it working? :) Thank you much

After playing and looking around I can't figure out how to use this feature. Since you know about it, would you be so kind as tel explain how I can get it working? :) Thank you much

Hey sorry for getting back to you after so long. Watch this video (
)

They start talking about the blogging thing at about minute 19:00

Back