• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help OC'ing GTX260

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

only.one.ryder

Registered
I am having promb's with OC'ing my card.

I have used riviatuner before and it has worked fine, but i have just installed windows 7 64 bit and it is showing the card is OC'ed but there is no gain from it, in any game or in stresstest/benchmark i use. iv tried Evga precision aswell. before you say you may or may not see a gain by your eyes when OCing i have truned the clocks all the way up and ran furmark with nothing going wrong.

i upgraded from xp 32 bit to W7 64 bit. when on xp is was able to OC the card to 805 core // 1300 mem just fine.

running on the comp in sig with 195.62 WHQL drivers ATM, iv also tried older drivers and have uninstalled restarted installed 1xx.xx drivers with nothing but same result.

Last edited:
frogot to say iv even checked with GPU-Z and it even says that the card is OC'ed.

Thank you all for your up coming help. :]

Did you remember to set it to force 3d performance. the 260 loves to go into power saving mode and underclocks itself. Use system monitor in riva to make sure that clocks are being applied.

Back