• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rommie

I've upgraded to win7 recently, so I had to also get nero 9. I've burnt at least 50 dvd's without realising this: under the "multisession" tab, I've had "no multisession" checked. But under "burn", "finalize disc (no further writing possible)" is unchecked. Since I have "no multisession" checked, are the discs finalized, or will I have to put them all in again, and finalize them?

If you dont care about adding more data to them it doesn't matter if they are finalized or not. So unless you are specifically concerned about needed to add more to the DVDs at a later date I wouldn't let it bother you. It is recommended to finalize discs though but its not worth redoing previous burns unless you are having issues using them in older machines. Just choose to burn without multisession (which will finalize the disc) and you are golden.

Back