• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair RAM RMA...EXCELLENT!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alchemy1

I had some problems with some Corsair TWIN2X1024A-6400 G, which is a 1gb kit. I sent filled out the RMA form online at midnight and got an RMA # by noon. I immidiately mailed the RAM off to corsair. After about 5 days (this was over the holidays) I got a reply saying the model I sent back was discontinued, but they could send me a TWIN2X2048-6400 G kit.

Corsair not only replaced my kit for the cost of shipping to them ($4.90 priority mail), but they DOUBLED the amount of RAM I sent them (1gb-2gb).

I have never had a RAM company preference, but that may have just changed!

Yeah, DDR2. I already have 1.5gb's in my WHS box now so I don't really need it, but I'll hold onto the sticks. I have learned that you never can tell when you may need some spare parts.

Corsair is a company I would pay a premium to do business with. I just sent in my HX620 that is 3 years old, and despite still making it, they are sending me back an HX850! That is ridiculous...

I mean they all give memory upgrades, in size or speed, but this is just amazing.

Also dealing with OCZ at the moment over a flash drive. They mean well, but they have really gone downhill. The replacement for my drive was back ordered 3 weeks, which I had to call 2 weeks later just to find out. So I went with a cheaper model to speed it up; very typical DOA. Should have listened to the reviews. Their flash drives suck now. Second RMA in a month. My 2gb flash voyager from 4 years ago is still plugging along.

Back