• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lego Universe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Creegz

Finally, those blocks you invested half your childhood in and a lot of your parents money into has become an MMO.

Lego Universe

This looks fun. It even has enough difference between all things, that it could keep everyone's attention for a while. I just watched that video released on it, and it looked interesting. Racecars, building stuff, spaceships, castles, dragons, all the aspects of the most popular games out there. Who thinks it might be a good game.

I signed up for news letters ages ago (3-4 years ago) and still the info on it seems limited. I'd have to give it a whirl... I love my lego's and a MMO with lego's why not :)

You know, I thought Star Wars:TOR was the first mmo that might get me hooked. But really, Legos? Bring it on! I spent so long playing with Legos as a kid that I'd be crazy not to at least try out a demo/trial if they release one. You can bet money I'll be checking into this one, and if it has enough to keep a 25 year old little boy happy I'll shell out for it every month. C'mon, pirates, ninjas, racers, knights and friggin' astronauts all in one game? What more could a person POSSIBLY ask for?

Back