• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[New Poll]What kind of cooling do you use poll (2010)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What kind of cooling do you use poll (2010)

• Air cooling

Votes: 238 78.0%
  • Water cooling

Votes: 62 20.3%
  • Other cooling (please explain below)

Votes: 5 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

muddocktor

Retired
New Year, new Poll! :D

This poll is one of a series of polls designed to give members the opportunity to see what the membership as a whole have chosen in regards to some of the more common cooling choices. This particular poll is for members to show what kind of cooling is being used by them. It will also give anyone who feels the need, the opportunity to explain why they have chosen that method and possibly help others decide on what their next cooling setup will be. This poll, along with the others will be stuck in the appropriate section and will be open for one year, after which a new poll will be set in place to allow future members to show their choices, current members to list any changes in their choices, and to allow members to track shifts in trends over an extended period.

Having said that, what is your primary method of cooling your main system, with air, with water or with something other than the first two?

NOTE: eobard's original poll thread is here.

The 2008 poll thread is right here.

The 2009 poll thread is here for you to to follow the progression of the cooling scene.

This poll will run 1 year after which I plan to replace it with a new poll. Please make your choice based on your main computer's cooling method.

muddocktor

Again, I am still running a loop on my main system. I really haven't even touched it except to clean the dust bunnies out since last poll.

I'm on air right now, a Zalman 9500. Seems to work just fine.

I'd like to go water at some point but we'll see.

after multipule pump failures. And subsaquent no computer usage for extended periods. I went back to stock air w a higher cfm fan

Air ftw, for now I can keep my cores at room temp for the most part all i can ask for.

Ok.... what catagory is the Corsair H50 in????? It has a liquid solution in it.... but most will say it's not really water.

Oh, and all the water guys are still on air.... they all use fans of some sort :) LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back