• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a tycoon type game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jmh547

I am kind of getting tired of FPS games and started looking for a strategy game. About a year ago I bought the newest instalment of roller coaster tycoon and actually it kept me busy for a couple months. I remember playing fast food tycoon years ago and really getting into it. Any ways what other game like these are out there they you guys would recommend purchasing?

I always liked Zoo Tycoon 2 beacuse you could wander around your zoo and interact with guests and take pickies of the animals. Always seemed a sweet little game that you learn to love :)

I know it is not a tycoon game per se, but try out Microsoft's Train Simulator. Oddly, very intresting :)

Also I remember Airport Tycoon is pretty good too.

I was going through my box of games and found rollercoaster tycoon 3. Spent most of the weekend playing that.

I am going check out airport tycoon and Transport Tycoon Deluxe (since it is free)

Back