• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5783/P5786

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Cant find much on these two, but i occasionally receive GPU WU's with Credit listed as ZERO... is it really worth nothing? or a glitch in Fahmon/HFM.NET? They take 2 hours to complete too.

Cant find much on these two, but i occasionally receive GPU WU's with Credit listed as ZERO... is it really worth nothing? or a glitch in Fahmon/HFM.NET? They take 2 hours to complete too.

It looks like they haven't been added to the project summary yet:
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/psummary.html

You are still getting credit for them, and based on how long they are taking, I think they are 787 point WUs. When they update the project summary, HFM and Fahmon will show you the proper credit.

hmm I think you are going to pass me in the rankings pretty soon. My 2 260's wont keep up with your 2 285's, nor will my CPU keep up with your 920, and my 8800gt isnt going to make up the slack.

nevermind

Last edited:
Back