• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sweet Deals for Valentines

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh Honey... (puttin on my suave face...)

Yes Smoochiebumpkins?

I got you something extra special this year...

?!?

...from newegg...

(uh-oh..)

Presenting the HITACHI HV250R Magic "Hand" Massager !

*smack*

ow...
96-630-001-S01

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that, was debating if I should make the suggestion for the past few minutes :p

Well I won't suggest everyone's significant other will react like mine would, but yeah... I've tried this move before and it didn't work out as a Valentines gift - played out pretty much as above :beer:!

If someone figures out the "right" way to gift such an item, I'd be interested to know... but I have a sneaking suspicion Valentines day is not the best time to do it :D

Does it work as a hand massager? It doesn't look like it'll be very comftable to use.

Girls have smaller hands ;);)

------

In an effort to contribute to the thread - let me recommend the following:

http://www.ediblearrangements.com/

They're not cheap (from~$25 and up), but dang tasty! I've used this franchise in the Orlando and KC areas with great, consistent results. Have something like this delivered to your girl's workplace with an embarrassingly gushy card (if her workplace has a secretary you know you can arrange to have it read over intercomm - extra effect!). That's a good way to start the evening off right when you see each other next - doing the dishes and the like doesn't hurt either ;).

Last edited:
We have issues.

I like the fruit basket, but would have an easier time making one. Fruit cutters can be bought for 5-10$ and the fruit for the same.

That's enough, guys. G Rated forum.
Tell that to Newegg. :p

They have a recertified 4GB Sansa Fuze in there for $35. That's a pretty good deal on a great little MP3 player.

That's enough, guys. G Rated forum.

Ceasing and desisting :). I'll happily remove anything you want gone voluntarily - just let me know ;).

On topic again - I'm planning on making something along these lines as a small gift:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/102/300079629_4dca024595.jpg

My wife is an angel for coming around to accept my nerdy/gamer tendencies and such, so this seems particularly meaningful to us as a couple - I suppose that's the crux of any great Valentines gift - flowers are nice if generic, but think of something that applies to your relationship/recent past uniquely and you have potential for something special :).

I actually found something that makes sense as a valentines gifts. The 160gb Intel SSD that comes with a free 40gb SSD. His and Hers SSD boot drives :D

Back