• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HIS 5770

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the asus version and cant complain about any game so far.. beyond crysis, but what a turd that can be!

overclocked i can reach about 20k 3d06

The one thing that I'm seeing now though is the flickering to a black screen for a second or two once in a while. Do you get that with yours?

I don't see any flickering.. maybe on starting up a game sometimes, but normally no

i just bought this card, went from a nvidia 9600gt 512mb, got to say i'm loving everything but this giant mouse pointer...not sure what it is...some said flash is the issue and possibly BIOS....

i bought the sapphire vapor x version and its quiet and cool, full load it doesent make it much over 50c.

i have noticed some games benefit more from it than others

It was all on stock voltage and settings. It didn't totally die with black screen, it just lost all resolutions except for someting like 640 x 480. Something crapped out though.

I did. It only gave me the one resolution as an option and all others disappeared. This thing started acting flakey with the flickering and now this, so I'm sending it back and going to try the XFX version.

i bought the sapphire vapor x version and its quiet and cool, full load it doesent make it much over 50c.

i have noticed some games benefit more from it than others

Wow, you could get some insane clocks on that one

I did. It only gave me the one resolution as an option and all others disappeared. This thing started acting flakey with the flickering and now this, so I'm sending it back and going to try the XFX version.

are you sure you want to go XFX?

i, and other people, have been burned by their lifetime "warranty"

The lifetime warranty I would only be worried about with nvidia because of rebranding. If you are in the states and you register that product with in 30days that warranty is for your life :) I got a double life time warranty LOL

its not a rebranding issue, its the fact they could very well send you something in a new series but low end and slower than what you had to begin with

Then that is certainly and issue, I just hear the horror stories being I sent them my 9800gtx and they wanted to send me a GT240.

Back