• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$700 Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
only possible off the bat redflag for me is the PSU that comes with teh case.. it may be total junk and you could fry your system if actually is junk.. better off stickin with brands ppl suggest on these boards.. corsair/seasonic/OCZ(to a point)

and why 2 dvd drives, one just reads one to read/write? if you are tryin to copy dvds etc, a single drive works since you copy to hard drive then back onto dvd

i used that exact same case for a build we did for a good friend of mines and i cant say i liked it very much it looks cool but the door isnt that solid and the inside feels cramped even though it looks like a full tower but is actually a mid and weighs a ton just telling you my experience with it.....

as psionic said the psu could be a problem personally go for good names when you buy power supplies and buy quality stuff because if you do your very likely to have that psu be applicable to your next build. I've had my antec for my last 2 builds and its still running strong without me worrying too much about it. when i go i7 ill have to leave it behind most likely........ but it was a good run =]

Back