• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 7 Themes Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolverine690

I just installed Windows 7 64bit... and OMFG do I have to say easiest & fastest windows install ever...

Anyhow my question is how do you delete themes? I downloaded some from MS's site & also made some & 2 of them are fubared for some reason & I can't figure out how to remove them. Thanks...

Open Control Panel--> All Control Panel Items--> Personalization, then right click the theme you want to delete and select "Delete theme". The theme you want to delete can't be in use, otherwise the only right click options are "Save theme" and "Save theme for sharing". So just make sure the theme you want to delete isn't highlighted.

Right click the theme you want to delete, then click on "Delete theme". The theme you want to delete can't be in use, otherwise the only right click options are "Save theme" and "Save theme for sharing". So just make sure the theme you want to delete isn't highlighted.

omg I feel like an idiot...lol I guess I kept having the ones I wanted to delete selected... thanks...

Back