• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Back into the fold

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Hi guys, i'm back :) Only 1pc for now. It's my HTPC P4 Prescott @ 4.0Ghz single core. I decided to dedicate a folder for mom. It'll be folding 24/7-365.

just run the regular uni core client is my best guess

you really need to put that 920 on a3's.

Thx jon :D What are a3's?

A3's are the new Windows bad a$$es... comparable to Bigadv on linux VMs... almost...

Long story short... A3's are the new science and easy to set up and run and for use on windows high performance machines with out the use of a VM and Linux... came out a little over a week ago.

I still roll with a VM and Linux on my Win7 i7 920 system until the Bigadv units are on A3's Windows client. The Linux/VM is the only client now that does the heavy point Bigadv A2 worker units....

Welcome back!!! :attn:

EDIT:
Sorry i type to long... Your question was answered as i was piddling with my answer! lol

We're happy to have you back in the fold, Neb, but sorry for the circumstances. If you have any questions about getting a client set up, just find one of the guys with "I'm a Team 32 Folding Mentor. Ask me about Folding." in their sig, and we will help get you going on the right track.:thup:

Thanx for the warm welcome back guys :D. I'll look into getting the main folding when I return back from my visit with mom ;)

it would be a great help to the team mine does 10K ppd no problem without bigadv.

Back