• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Learning VB script

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mxthunder

I have the need to learn VB script for a potential job offer. They said I dont have to be real advanced, and that my VB.net skills were more pertinent, but non the less, I would like to learn at least the basics. I have been looking on the microsoft sites and learning a thing or two, but I would like to know if there was any good sites that could teach me the basics. I think its going to be dealing more with windows stuff (installing and uninstalling programs) rather than stuff through IE.
Thanks

I have the need to learn VB script for a potential job offer. They said I dont have to be real advanced, and that my VB.net skills were more pertinent, but non the less, I would like to learn at least the basics. I have been looking on the microsoft sites and learning a thing or two, but I would like to know if there was any good sites that could teach me the basics. I think its going to be dealing more with windows stuff (installing and uninstalling programs) rather than stuff through IE.
Thanks

IMHO best way to learn is to do. Find something that you're doing often, and try to write a program that will do it for you.

Back