• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BigStud87

Registered
I got a new pny pci verto tnt2 m64 32 mb vid card i cant disable my onboard i dont think and when it boots it gets to the part right b4 win xp logo and just has a lil white curser that flashes?? What can i do?

yep tried disablin onboard sound cuz thats in bios but onboard vid isnt in there!

in the mobos manual you should find out the information on how to disable the onboard video. if it isnt there too, look for the newer version in the website of your mobo. its possible that you need to deal with some jumper on your motherboard but thats something you can only know from your mobos specs.

this is the manual of your motherboard. you must find the information you need to disable it in it.

That takes me to what looks like a jap version of the dns error or whateva...like a broken link

right, i noticed that now. i got the link from the mobos manufacters website. there are some email addresses there, why dont you try to send an emal asking about your problem and also relating the broken link? its possible they will answer you. ive tried that a few times with asus.
good luck.

wait a few more. dont u have the manual anymore?
you can try looking at the mobo, look for the jumpers and if there is a short description of their functions on the board. if you have nothing in the bios to disable the onboard video you have to find something on the motherboard, a jumper.

otto u got icq???
relieve.gif

Back