• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows 7 pro 64 bit is so much more jerky! and freezes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

umarrehman187

i had 32 bit ultimate windows 7 and everything was smooth, even in OCCT it never said CPU is too hot, but whenever i try run it it says cpu is too hot, so i downloaded the drivers chipset for windows 7 64 bit still the probelms lies there......i only chose pro cause i had the 64 bit, however i think its slower, then my 32 bit ultimate!!

I installed the 64bit version on my rig below, I also installed a few 32bit programs as lets face it there's hardly any that use 64bit tech to full.

Anyways after 1 month I was having odd problems sometimes my desktop would take ages to load and I dont have anything on it. Some 32bit programs that say they run fine wouldnt run at all and they where using the latest versions.

I am dual booting XP and Win 7 both 32bit versions and Win7 is miles faster just waiting for my Denab 945 and WD 500GB SATA-II HDD to arrive and I'm re-installing.

But would love to test this current rig but I cant afford to buy the testing software as of right now since ordering the parts.

I haven't used 32bit, but I know for a fact that w7 64 runs hella smoother than any other version of windows I've used before.

They are overpriced, money grubbin people but I give them mad props w7 is their best yet.

Back