• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want to see YOUR i5 750 Temps :-)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lavacon

I am curious what other people are getting for temps with their i5 750 CPUs.

I just got mine up and running this week under water and I am very curious what other people are getting for temps @ stock, OC, water, air.. It doesn't matter... I wanna know :blah:

I haven't had time to dive into my new bios yet, but, I did run OC genie for the heck of it... It put me at 3.6 ghz @ 1.4 volts LOL Over compensate much?

Prime 95 blend test over night had me hitting a max temp of 61 c on core 3. the other 3 cores never went over 59 c.

Anyways.... lets see your temps :grouphug:

Here is a shot of my mildly overclocked "daily-runner" at load. Cooling is with a TRUE Black.

i5750tempsprime36GHz.jpg

What kinda voltage is everyone running?

Remain- Do you live in the Tundra??? Those are darn good temps for that cooler.

20c?? Sheesh, with the heat off and a window open I can't get my office/pc room under 26c up here in the winter lol...

20c?? Sheesh, with the heat off and a window open I can't get my office/pc room under 26c up here in the winter lol...

I envy you! My computer is in the basement so it usually starts off pretty cold. Although after a few hours of gaming on this beast and my room gets up to a nice comfy temperature :)

What do u use for load? Ambient temps?

Ambient ~ 20c
Intel burn test
i5-750 @ 3.4GHz
vcore = 1.288V (on auto)
CM Hyper 212+

idle 25c (core average)
load 53c (core average)

I know that vcore is too high, but if I change it from [AUTO] in bios and fix it to some value, will that value be constant? I like my CPU now, with vcore going to as low as 0.99V when CPU is idling. Much more energy efficient this way since my CPU spend most time idling...

hm?

Just so you know guys, if you give the i5 750 1.45V with stock cooling you will reach 100 degrees.

I'm running 3.2ghz and it goes to 80 degrees load =]

Just so you know guys, if you give the i5 750 1.45V with stock cooling you will reach 100 degrees.

I'm running 3.2ghz and it goes to 80 degrees load =]

NO. You're not seriously still have oem heatsink on yours are you?

NO. You're not seriously still have oem heatsink on yours are you?

LMAO at this one. It sounds like he's using the stock cooler still. All I can say is I love my Prolimatech Megahalems. That thing rocks. It's keeps my rig very cool.

Right now I'm very happy with my temps. Everything is set to stock. I've only increased the BCLK to 165 using turbo. My temps for each core ranges between 24 to 30c. :)

Last edited:
Back