• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg.com - Intel X-25M 80gb G2 - $219.99 - Free Shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have one, love it, bought it for $10 more at another site with free shipping a few months back. Do keep in mind that you may have to get a mounting bracket as well. The retail version comes with one, but this (OEM Version) does not. I got one that supports many drives, plus a fan, from microcenter for $10 and fits in a 3.5" bay.

Absolutely worth every penny as my OS/software drive. I had a few games on it, but moved them over to a secondary drive as load times are really the only advantage plus you wear the drive down.

If I didn't already have one I would get another. My OS boot times are ridiculous! I can restart and be back in windows in under 30 seconds. That's with my massive amount of startup programs and typing in my password at the login screen.

back in stock
got mine from TD for 189 during the holiday due to bing and ebill stuff

Back