• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the heck type of power supply is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

This power supply died and I don't know what to order!

Came from an Acer Veriton 2800, it is a slim tower, just slightly wider than the short thickness of the PSU so the replacement will have to use this type of fan and hole arrangement.

This one is made by FSP

Model: FSP2535GBA
P/N: 9PA250AG01

Dimensions are approx. 5.875" (15cm) x 2.75" (7cm) x 4.25" (11cm)

Attachments

• DSCN2117.JPG
    DSCN2117.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 4,182
  • DSCN2118.JPG
    DSCN2118.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 2,519
I would check the seasonic listings on newegg, they have some strange form factors available there.
Beyond that, i can't really help, sorry :(

I was hoping that the same size would be available but it sounds like it was a one-off just for this model. The problem is the fan has to be in the same place because the whole case is only as wide as the PSU plus the panels:

acer_veriton_2800.jpg

pc01.jpg

Hello all
@veryhumid : I got the same ps, gave it to someone for repair, but he didn't. In fact he ripped out a thermistor i think.
Can you please tell me what is written on the missing part, maybe a photo.

Many thanks.

termistor lipsa -Teo.JPG

Last edited:
Hello all
@veryhumid : I got the same ps, gave it to someone for repair, but he didn't. In fact he ripped out a thermistor i think.
Can you please tell me what is written on the missing part, maybe a photo.

Many thanks.

View attachment 89978

I have the same psu, a coil melted in it and started smoking. Here is a pic of the part you want. The two wires seem to be heat shrunk together and clamped onto the side. Odd.

Hope this helps.

imgp2423p.jpg

Here is my not so elegant solution to the problem, it upsets the centre of gravity somewhat.

imgp2425.jpg
imgp2426e.jpg

Back