• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK Waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

I just bought a EK 250 reservoir and the acrylic clip broke on install and i was very disappointed with the quality, so I was off to ***** on the net about it and ran across a post on another OC'n website that said if you send a pic of the broken clips to EK support they would send you new version of the clips. So before I let off and bitched about it I sent in the pic last night about 10pm and I just got up 5am and I've already got a reply from them saying the new clips will be in the mail today.

I must admit I'm very happy with the fast response and the way it was handled. I just wanted to pass it on for everyone else, so if you have one of their reservoir's and got the clear acrylic clips that broke you can get replacements free from them.

Its nice to run into good customer service still exists.

It all works out then I see. It would be great if you could post some pictures of your rig when you've installed all of it!

Dang, Eddy hasn't been around for a while. About 3 years overdue:

Last Activity: 01-07-07 04:05 AM :eek:

But I am glad EK came through for you.

I just sent a PM to that member's name and will see if he responds back. If so, and he says OK to it, I will add him to our representatives links thread. :)

Thanks for posting up about him, dylskee. I didn't know he was registered here. :thup:

Dang, Eddy hasn't been around for a while. About 3 years overdue:

Last Activity: 01-07-07 04:05 AM :eek:

But I am glad EK came through for you.

Wow, I just saw 1/7 didn't even notice it was in 07.

I just sent a PM to that member's name and will see if he responds back. If so, and he says OK to it, I will add him to our representatives links thread. :)

Thanks for posting up about him, dylskee. I didn't know he was registered here. :thup:

No problem Mudd! :thup: He's a great guy to deal with and he replies very quickly when you have a problem. I'm suprised he hasn't been around here in a while.

ok guys I'm very sorry to report that I must take back everything good I said about EK Waterblocks, I haven't received my new clips so sent support a email once agian and it sounds like they wont be sending me any new clips and in fact they are acting as if they never said they I would get new clips despite me having the emiail from they saying I would.... Im very dissapointed at how this is bieng handeled. I understand their res's now come with a new clip version that doesnt break but when I got the res is had the old set and broke on installed hte very first time.

Guess Ill have to sink some more funds in and buy a set from a dif company so I got some.... dang res is help in by zip ties right now.

In the futrue I will aviod EK for this.... sucks as I love their water blocks and res's too.

Back