• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me to pick up an Aluminium case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Artas1984

I have got 2 choices to buy one of the cases for equal price:

SilverStone SST-TJ09B-W
Thermaltake Armor VA8000SWA

I can see their features in their site descriptions, but just out of curiosity i ask you, what do you think about them?

My setup for one of the cases will probably be :

Coba Nitrox IT-7750SG Limited Edition Aluminum power supply
Asus P5KC system board
a pair of XFX HD4870 video cards
a pair of SATA 3.5 inch hard drives
a SATA DVD disc drive

Your opinions?

Before you buy anything, take a serious look at the HAF 932.
Once you go HAF, you'd never consider anything else. :D

Are you blind or something? :bang head:bang head:screwy::screwy:

I created this thread for opinions about the cases, which i mentioned..
I could not care less about what you have.
Sometimes i can not believe how some people can be so ignorant.

Ouch... harsh...

When picking up an aluminum case or any case for that matter, it is best to lift with your legs and not your back. Wouldn't want to pull something would we...

I agree with Lavacon that was to harsh.
It was a slightly pointless post but I wouldn't have bitten his head off about it.

But here's my opinion on the 2 cases.
The Silverstone looks more professional so I would probably choose that but the thermaltake I believe has better cooling.
If your not wanting to overclock then the Silverstone is definitely for you. If you want to overclock CPU or GPU then I would go with the Thermaltake.

Hopefully I won't get shouted at :chair:

I think I prefer the Silverstone. The Thermaltake has more fans included but it seems that the Siverstone has the option of adding 3 more 120's. The looks of both cases is subjective and would undoubtably vary from person to person.

Back