• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KA266plus Died please help...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killem1x1

Last night I unlocked my 1800+, placed it in my system, and it ran fine for 5-6 hours, had all multipliers everything was great. I woke up around 2am and saw a BSOD, so I rebooted, and started playing with settings. I chose the 11.5 multi and rebooted, and the system wouldn't start. Got fans, but nodda else. I get the initial system beep, and the screen goes a dark shade of green, or replace video card, and get blocks of black and white.
Here is a list of what I have tried:
Cleared CMOS numerous times
Replaced vid card
Replaced cpu with a 1.4 bird
Replaced RAM
Disconnected everything but RAM,CPU, and vid

I'm certain I have tried everything but the PSU, but the system wouldn't do this if it is PSU, would it.

Please help if possible
:eh?: :confused:

What method did you use to unlock the cpu? Sounds like you might have fried your mobo... :eek:

Should try the PSU too. I was at a point where you were and I had it all narrowed down to the motherboard not trying the PSU.

IT was actually the PSU.

Yodums

is the system beeps different from when i was posting fine. I think if it is working fine when you boot up it should beep one quick beep. If now find out what the beeps represent.

Back