• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ENERMAX Server Tower Cheap!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In for one, building a server that has a 12x13 board and this will be PERFECT!

wow i am amazed, i have had this case from enermax, with a better front though for YEARS. i am supprised they are still making them

wow i am amazed, i have had this case from enermax, with a better front though for YEARS. i am supprised they are still making them

Couldn't find anything on enermax's website about it though

I have had my dual CPU setups running in one of these since 2003. Actually mine is the CaseTek Super ATX Tower case, Model CK-1019-2B but is exactly the same except mine is all aluminum and is all silver. CaseTek makes this case for Enermax. I just checked my old post from 2003 over at 2CPU.com http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?t=39880&highlight=Lipservice and a lot of guys there grabbed them also. It has been a great case... lots of room and the big EATX boards fit in there great. At the time I got it from NewEgg for $43 + $10 shipping.

Here is a couple pics from 2003!

Inside the beast... 7 hard drives in there

Last edited:
Back