• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Count down to new milestone.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
It looks like I'm about two weeks out from 2 million points. I am almost in disbelief. I don't have any new hardware. My main two folders are an Intel Q6700 and an AMD 3800+ X2 plus two Nvidia 9600's.

As of this writing:grouphug: = 1,890,091:rock:

Congrats!! i folded dam near just over 1 million points for the month of Feb... I just hope I can pump it to 2 million before i have to pack up my house and family, and head back to the states for Warrant school... who knows, i got 2-3 weeks before i am MIA... ughhh

Now I'm at 1,904,028. It seems like my progress is slowing. A watched pot never boils. :bang head

Today I'm at 1,972,823. That's the good news. The bad news is that FAH seems to be down. Both my VM's are down as they try to get new work. It's been like that for two days now. RATS!

Tomorrow or the next day. I'm at 1,996,201 and counting.

Congrats don256us on 2 Million Milestone,

Also means I will have to be updating the Milestone thread ,,,,,will do on the Weekend

Back