• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D with any monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just make sure you have 120 htz screen

Read the material previously posted before posting, please. This is not a "polarized" solution. Red/Blue 3D has no need for double framerate.
FYI, Hertz is abbreviated as Hz, not htz.

Last edited:
Please let us know how these work. I will purchase $4.00 glasses to try as well after you reply. I am hoping L4D 2 will work with this. Zombie mayhem and blood in 3D.....glorious.

Ya, keep us posted.

"FREE" anaglyph 3D glasses

DISCLAIMER: I don't work for that company and I've never taken them up on their offer. You have to send a SASE to get these, and you need to specify which glasses you want (anaglyph red/blue).

I've tried 3D Vision Discover and while it works, the colors are obviously crappy.

Ok, got the glasses in the mail yesterday, yeah, took forever lol. Build quality is quite good for the price. The 3d effect works very nice. I need more games to try it out. So far I tested Borderlands and Eve online and a couple of youtube videos and images. :D

Ok, got the glasses in the mail yesterday, yeah, took forever lol. Build quality is quite good for the price. The 3d effect works very nice. I need more games to try it out. So far I tested Borderlands and Eve online and a couple of youtube videos and images. :D

Tell us more, moar, MOAR.

Do they really make 3D out of any game?? And just to make sure I'm correct, you do not need a special monitor?? Any monitor will work?

Sweet if that's so. Hey, do you have BC2? I'd love to hear if that works.

Thanks.

I have driver's 196.21. Do I need to install new driver's as well to use the 3D discovery?? Thx again.

Last edited:
meh. Glasses all the time & the color distortions that are sure to plague one red & one blue lens?

Tell us more, moar, MOAR.

Do they really make 3D out of any game?? And just to make sure I'm correct, you do not need a special monitor?? Any monitor will work?

Sweet if that's so. Hey, do you have BC2? I'd love to hear if that works.

Thanks.

I have driver's 196.21. Do I need to install new driver's as well to use the 3D discovery?? Thx again.

There is a huge list of games & also a rating how they perform under 3D in your nVidia Control Panel. This is ofcourse you are not one of those special people that anaglyph type 3D has no effect on.

There is a drop in picture quality because of this type of 3D so dont expect much from it.

Back