• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BC2... US/PS3 Gets Patch/New Maps Today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
From what I read, that's not PS3, it's everyone. Also, it's not today, it's the 30th.
Am I not reading the same article? You only linked to the main blog page.

From what I read, that's not PS3, it's everyone. Also, it's not today, it's the 30th.
Am I not reading the same article? You only linked to the main blog page.

No. You're reading wrong. I was talking about the fact that the battlefield store isn't open on the PSN yet. They don't have access to the VIP maps that were supposed to be available on Day 1.

The VIP MP2 has been finally released sometime last week only just noticed as I went back on the game today for the 1st time in a week, even thou there on the disc as it's an unlock code least there free. Hope they charge a decent price for the kit packs I wont pay anything near £3 for them thats a little steep for something thats also probably on the PS3 disc.

But I have been having a blast online today it's sooooooooo better than MW2 which I now got rid off, BC2 has the potential to be the best some maps are great some are not.

I'm doing well I'm a sniper but I dont base camp I move from spot to spot providing covering fire for those who are getting in the heat of it. Been pretty good at it I'm not fantastic but I'm (wobbles hand).

The sounds of the warzone are excellent cant wait to get my SS system next month.

BC2 is a must buy for people who are fed up of MW2.

Back