• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Joshhua5's not happy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joshhua5

This is why joshhua5 is really really not happy at all

in the last 20 days ive been waiting for my birthday to get money and buy items it now 9 days to go and the place im buying from www.austin.net.au
has done somthing that's realllllly P****d me off the CPU im buying
Amd athlin II x4 620 has had a stupid price rise from $125 to $150! WHY! just why so ive emailed than and tomorrow im calling them but the secound thing is i have a backup store www.ple.com.au thay sold the CPU same price to i look at there site and WOLLA thay have stoped selling the cpu (just not on the website) so the only 2 stores i can buy this cpu from has either stoped selling it or done a completely unneeded price increase every other item i'm buying hasn't risen at all. C'MON 9 DAYS and it goes up!!! WHY! WHY! WHY!
:bang head
:{ you might say only 25 but 25 might just tip me of the limited non-increasing budget

both things happend on the 1 day

Last edited:
if you can get access to our classifieds you could ask around for someone that might have one that they want to part with.. might even get it below 125!

sorry for the stores in your area though.. that is kinda whacked.. one store knew the other was going to stop selling and decided to corner the market!

It happens all over. Retailers see an opportunity to corner the market, thus raise prices. It's all part of the game.

Your best bet is to rethink your build or bite the bullet and cough up the xtra $$ for your particular cpu and call it a day.

On a side note: Plz don't use so many smilies in your post. It distracts from the message. Can you edit your post and remove most of them? One smilie will suffice.

it was just to show my extreme sadness and anger

there is no way im not getting this cpu does www.newegg.com ship to Perth, Westen Australia

what are these clasified areas? and how do you gain entry

Actually there is a smilie that will convey your anger : :mad: Just click on the "more" in the smilies windows and you will see them.

As for the classifieds, you will not be able to have access until your post count reaches 100 & you will need an ISP based email addy.

Not sure which etailers ship internationally, but i'm sure someone will help you out in that department.

well my post count if fast reaching 100 since in a week it's 50 or so

ISP? internet service provider?

that can't be done but my email is [email protected] it never changes since im a student my parents pay for the internet and that is there email

that emot will do cause when i learnt this news i felt like smashing my head into austins manager me the little guy austin the wall

Last edited:
LOL @ 3rd person rants...reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...

Sorry about your luck man. Looks like the collective has you taken care of though!!

yer i know balcata it's not to far to im in north perth jgv you might of saved me

not all my other stuff it no use to me might keep it for future things or give it away to someone local

lol there site layout it horrible

i know i was amazed to see the coolmaster hyper tx-3 for $18 there when at austin it's 40 thanks again
hm austin charges $487
and MSY charges $433
and the items are better like the hyper 212+ not tx-3 and faster ram for less let's see if i have any money left over for a 500gb hdd for raid 0 ^^
A jgv can i get a photo of your computer?

Last edited:
My luck goes like this.
I wait for a piece of hardware to drop,, wait and wait...
I lose patience and buy..
Price drops soon after.

lol I remember I got my core i5 2 weeks before release date for $299 Aussie. Soon as it comes out the price changes to $250. But I guess that's what happens when you get it early!

Back